Suite reserved seating for shows - reservations needed?

I don't mean to highjack this thread but it brought up an interesting question for us - we are booked in a GS however we have two other cabins (linked with ours) that are not in a GS can they sit with us at the shows or join us in the pool area?

Thanks -

I don't mean to highjack this thread but it brought up an interesting question for us - we are booked in a GS however we have two other cabins (linked with ours) that are not in a GS can they sit with us at the shows or join us in the pool area?

Thanks -

Those sections are for gold card only. The staff does check the cards.

Those sections are for gold card only. The staff does check the cards.

Thanks - we don't want to break any rules, we weren't sure since the cabins are linked together.......appreciate the response

I thought only Suites Guests & Pinnacle C & A received gold cards?

Diamond Plus (no matter what color SeaPass cards) also get to use reserved theater seating. However, they do not get to use reserved pool seating, unless they have a gold card.

Diamond Plus (no matter what color SeaPass cards) also get to use reserved theater seating. However, they do not get to use reserved pool seating, unless they have a gold card.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought all reserved seating required the gold card.

Also the aqua theater and the ice show are included, of course for ships that have those

Thanks -

Our experience on both the Oasis and Allure was that if you asked the person checking the cards they nearly always allowed a few non-suite passengers to sit with us in gold card sections of shows. The crew does have some discretion and would have likely said no if it had been an exceptionally popular show time. (Just so happens that less popular times worked best for us)

We don't sit around the pools so I have no experience with that.

Thanks -

I really don't think they would allow this, as it would kind of defeat the purpose of spending a huge amount of money for the suite and the perks that go with it, if anyone could tag along with a gold card guest to reserved areas, regardless of which stateroom they have booked.

The reserved theatre areas do however open up for general admission if they haven't been taken up by gold card holders before the show starts, so they may be able to sit with you anyway. We find that the best seats often aren't in the reserved area anyway :)

Our experience on both the Oasis and Allure was that if you asked the person checking the cards they nearly always allowed a few non-suite passengers to sit with us in gold card sections of shows. The crew does have some discretion and would have likely said no if it had been an exceptionally popular show time. (Just so happens that less popular times worked best for us)

We don't sit around the pools so I have no experience with that.

Thanks - appreciate the information

The pool area for gold cards is a nice private area, that some enjoy.

It is quiet windy and far away from the activities around the pools.

Never crowded.

Barely spend any time there.

Would rather be at the pool side.

Sea Ya

The pool area for gold cards is a nice private area, that some enjoy.

It is quiet windy and far away from the activities around the pools.

Never crowded.

Barely spend any time there.

Would rather be at the pool side.

Sea Ya

Is there any wait staff service in that area?

Is it adults only?

Best-

Steve

No. All gold cards welcome. Kids to. But they don't stay long. They get bored. Full complete bar service. Nice loungers. Very private. They try to make it "exclusive". But few people go there. At least on our last two Allure sailings.

Sea ya

No. All gold cards welcome. Kids to. But they don't stay long. They get bored. Full complete bar service. Nice loungers. Very private. They try to make it "exclusive". But few people go there. At least on our last two Allure sailings.

Sea ya

Thank you. All good information to know. We are usually balcony dwellers as we don't like the crowds and noise (I know, I know...we booked Allure...) but it will be great to have access to this area.

Best-

Steve