Post cruise miami excursion

andychester

No idea which port or which tour you are talking about. That said, I have done a post cruise excursion to the Everglades when I had a later flight (on Princess that trip, but they are probably all about the same) and thought it was a much better way to spend the day than sitting around the airport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally I would rent a car for the day from the airport (many rental companies have free shuttles for their customers from the port), have my luggage in it for the day and do what ever - possibly even a more private day trip to Everglades.

Can't remember the name of operator we used in 2013 (found them via Tripadvisor and they were just as great as their reviews) but we had four in our group plus one other couple on the boat and it felt completely private compared to the cruise line sponsored trips with dozens of people.

Edited by Demonyte

I agree with the posters that mentioned the everglades tour. We enjoyed it plus the fact that your luggage is on the bus with you and then they take you to the airport. It is much better than sitting in an airport for hours.

We enjoyed the HOHO bus tour of Miami and airport transfer. Our flight left too early to be able to do the Everglades one. The city tour was worth doing; it was interesting to see the different parts of town. There are more options available now than when we booked it.

If you look at the NCL website without logging in to My NCL, there are all the tours described there, along with customer reviews. You could then book one on board if you cannot do it on-line now.

IF you are too close to sailing to book online, you can always go to the excursion desk on board and book it there. The Everglades Safari and Gator Park it a great tour!! I've done it twice on two different cruise lines, the NCL tour is a lot better than the Carnival one....but they were both good.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

We just got back from our cruise last week. We did the Everglades tour and liked it. I liked that they dropped us off at the airport after the tour. It was definitely better than sitting at the airport for 6 hours. It's not recommended for flights that leave before 3:30pm out of Miami.

We didn't book it before the cruise and decided the day before our cruise ended to see if we could book it and had no problems doing so.