Premium Balcony Cabin C752 Golden Princess.

mort1305

My wife and I are looking at booking this cabin on an up-coming cruise on the Golden Princess when she arrives here in Australia September 2015.

Can anyone who may of stayed in this aft cabin provide any details (good or bad) as to what it is like, "ie" Balcony size etc. Also any photos of this cabin would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My wife and I are looking at booking this cabin on an up-coming cruise on the Golden Princess when she arrives here in Australia September 2015.

Can anyone who may of stayed in this aft cabin provide any details (good or bad) as to what it is like, "ie" Balcony size etc. Also any photos of this cabin would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Those Caribe deck aft balconies are among the best. The balcony is about the same size as the other larger Caribe deck balconies but is fully covered. The actual cabin is the same size as any other balcony cabin. We stayed in a Cat S6 suite on deck below. You have a great aft view but you also have a view to the side from the outside of the balcony. You should enjoy your cabin and balcony :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

We have C753, which is starboard aft. booked it way in advance because i knew they go fast. you can find pics on google images. you should jump on it ! there's a reason they call them Premium...

Edited by Merlinite

We were on the Golden in September and did a cabin crawl and got to see a Aft suite so if this is a suite then I can tell you it is as big as the Penthouse suite with a very large balcony. The balcony is deeper then wide as ours in the penthouse suite (C414). It was crazy windy though the day we toured it which was a sea day so going pretty fast.

These are great balcony cabins!

We managed to grab our first on a short weekend cruise. Well there was no turning back after that.

We have managed to get C752 for our Hawaii cruise in February, and love these cabins so much we even turned down a mini suite at the same price. We love the covered balcony, quiet location and of course the fantastic wake view.

Just go for it you won't be disappointed!

• 8 months later...

Thank you for all your feedback. We were going back and forth if C752 was worth an extra $200 total on a 9 day cruise and y'all convinced us. Cruise Critic is great and a wealth of knowledge because of people like you.

Thanks!

Edited by TFromTexas

Thank you for all your feedback. We were going back and forth if C752 was worth an extra $200 total on a 9 day cruise and y'all convinced us. Cruise Critic is great and a wealth of knowledge because of people like you.

Thanks!

Good choice! Welcome to Cruise Critic! Post often! :D