Princess Website - Logging in Problem

suntan

I've been trying to log into the Princess website to review our Cruise Personalizer but it's telling me it doesn't recognize my email address and password. Both worked last week and I haven't changed either. Is anyone else experiencing difficulty signing into the website? Or is it just me? :D

If you have recently entered a Princess contest then it likely broke your account. You can either:

1. Call Princess and have them fix it

2. Re-register you account

This happened to a LOT of people who entered Princess contests.

It is probably best just to call Princess and let them take care of it for you.

Edited by Thrak

Yep, I', Platinum and same problem. Just logged in a few days ago and no problems but today it pretends I don't exist. This is NOT the first time this has happened - Carnival/Princess needs to fire their website developer as it really pisses off customers and prospective cruisers. I don't have these problems with Carnival's own site, Celebrity, NCL, RCL or any of the other lines. Are you monitoring this Princess or are you Frozen?

Thanks for the info. I just called Princess and they said they dropped my phone number and password from their system. :confused: How does that happen? It's not fixed yet as the folks at Captain's Circle have to reset the password and their closed right now. First thing tomorrow I'll be back on the phone to reset the password and then I will be "coming back new"! :D

There were a lot of quirky problems yesterday but this morning they've worked them all out.

Uh, no not quite. The website still does not recognize my email or password. I have not entered any contests. I have even re-registered and it won't recognize me. Frustrating to say the least. Their web developers are the worst. Seems like no QA testing ever goes on. :(

Uh, no not quite. The website still does not recognize my email or password. I have not entered any contests. I have even re-registered and it won't recognize me. Frustrating to say the least. Their web developers are the worst. Seems like no QA testing ever goes on. :(

I guess they just don't want your business. :rolleyes: I just tried it again & everything is working fine.

I called Princess this morning and they sent a request to Captain's Circle to reset the password and that was done within 10 minutes of hanging up. All is good with the world now! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY SAILINGS IN 2015!