Can't pick a beach, going crazy!

Steftacular

For weeks I have been looking at this and I can't decide what is best. My friends say it doesn't matter and any option will be good. Well great, thanks for the help lol Its driving me crazy that one doesn't seem to stand out in order to make a decision. Maybe y'all can help? Really I would like good sand, good water (snorkeling isn't necessary) and good food and drinks. We don't require a lot of facilities; usually lay our towels on the ground. Here's what I'm looking at:

Frigate Bay - Mr X's Shiggidy shack

South Friars - Ship wreck

Cockleshell - Reggae bar/Lions rock

If anyone can provide some points for or against any of the above, I'd appreciate it!

Sent from my XT1097 using Forums mobile app

For weeks I have been looking at this and I can't decide what is best. My friends say it doesn't matter and any option will be good. Well great, thanks for the help lol Its driving me crazy that one doesn't seem to stand out in order to make a decision. Maybe y'all can help? Really I would like good sand, good water (snorkeling isn't necessary) and good food and drinks. We don't require a lot of facilities; usually lay our towels on the ground. Here's what I'm looking at:

Frigate Bay - Mr X's Shiggidy shack

South Friars - Ship wreck

Cockleshell - Reggae bar/Lions rock

If anyone can provide some points for or against any of the above, I'd appreciate it!

Sent from my XT1097 using Forums mobile app

DW and myself have only been to Cockleshell. Enjoyed a wonderful meal at the Reggae bar/Lions Rock (even stopped at the store and purchased his barbecue sauce to bring home). We rented beach chairs and my wife had what she described as an excellent (inexpensive) massage with aloe on the beach. I think there was snorkeling but I am not sure of the quality of it. Not sure how long you are looking to spend there but we spent only a couple of hours there during an off the beaten path tour with Javin of myisland tours (https://myislandstours.shutterfly.com/ourtours). I highly recommend this if you are the least bit active. We hiked through the rainforest to waterfalls and took wonderful pictures of the lava rocks along the coast - with us in the pictures as Javin willingly took as many pictures as we wanted. It was a highly personalized tour as it was just my wife and myself and he would adjust it to our interests.

Thanks for the suggestion! We had been thinking about doing the volcano tour as well but It may be too strenuous and no beach time! That tour seems like a good balance so I may have to consider it!

Looks like we're sort of leaning towards cockleshell anyways :)

We enjoyed Cockleshell and the beach bar very much. So another vote for that one.

We did stop at one other beach on the way (too many years ago to remember what it was) but it was disappointing in appearance so hopped in another taxi and asked to go to Cockleshell.

Have fun!

Pinney's Beach in on the west coast of Nevis. There are catamaran excursions that go there from St Kitts after snorkeling along the SE Peninsula. They drop the ladder & you wade ashore. You will get your feet wet.