Pre cruise Information...........

Douglase

Do anyone put their Credit card # on the cruie personalizer or the form to fax? They say that you will be able to use Exprees check in. Is it worth the risk. Is it much faster the regular boarding?
Yes, it expedites embarkation.

Do anyone put their Credit card # on the cruie personalizer or the form to fax? They say that you will be able to use Exprees check in. Is it worth the risk. Is it much faster the regular boarding?

I need to check my Questions before I post them. ! "Do anyone" I'm so embarrassed.

Thanks for the help. Will they charge the shore excursions that we have reserved, when the get the card info?

The shore excursions are "posted" to your shipboard account, but they don't charge your credit card until the last night. For example, we booked the train for Skagway, but also reserved a rental car. We cancelled the train tickets while aboard (must do this 24 hours or more in advance. The final bill showed the cost of the tickets on my shipboard account, followed a couple of days later down the bill with a credit for the cancellation. Only the final total was charged to my credit card.

There's no real risk, you will notice that your card number is not shown on line or in the pre-cruise docs sent out to you, obviously Princess use secure software, and yes, as others have said, it does expedite boarding.

Archived