When is the Maitre'd available on boarding day to make dinning changes

geocruiser

What time on boarding day is the maitre'd available in the dinning room to make changes to our dinning? We are sailing on Ruby Princess 1/3.
Probably from 1pm on. He may or may not be in the dining room. He may be in Sabatini's. The Patter in your cabin usually has a notice of where and when he'll be but if you don't see it, call either Room Service (DINE) or the Passenger Services Desk.

Probably from 1pm on. He may or may not be in the dining room. He may be in Sabatini's. The Patter in your cabin usually has a notice of where and when he'll be but if you don't see it, call either Room Service (DINE) or the Passenger Services Desk.

Thanks Pam. We are going for one week on Ruby. Our friend is doing a B2B on Ruby. Being ours is a week and his two week cruise we each have different voyage numbers. My TA has tried to link the dinning, but because of different voyage numbers it can't be done. I call Princess and got the same answer too. So far we all have early dinning @5:45 which is fine. We just want to sit at the same table. I hope we can.

When we have done b2b, the maitre 'd has come around during the first leg to ask if we wanted the same table for the second leg. This would seem to be a good time for your friends to mention that you will be joining for the next leg.

Thanks, but we are on the first leg together. Second leg we will not be there.