What deck on Miracle for cabin

ski_mom

We are thinking about sailing on the Miracle in July to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallerta out of LA.

We we go with our kids (which we will be this summer), we have always stayed on the Lido deck because we find the rooms so convenient and easy to find. Now that they are older (17, 16 and 12), I'm not so worried about them finding the rooms, but the Lido deck is very handy.

Anyway, it doesn't look like there are any rooms on the Lido deck, so I'm wondering what the recommendation would be. I was thinking about just going down a deck to the Panorama deck, but I guess I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference. Maybe we'd just be better trying to be close to the elevators on any floor.

Also, just for information, we have always booked interior cabins because we try to vacation as often as possible, so like to conserve costs where possible. Since we aren't in our cabins much, for us personally, we don't consider it worth the extra money for the balcony cabins if that matters as far as ship location.

Thanks for any advice / input!

we were on the 7th deck mid ship when we went on the Miracle. It was a good location near the elevators that zipped you up to the lido since the lido stretches across the whole deck of the ship. I love spirit class ships, have a blast!

On the Miracle I would get their 4K, interior with french doors that do open, fresh air (if needed) and light. Obstructed view, lifeboats are in front of window, but only was $70 per cabin more then regular inside. Great deal. Look for one closeset to an elevator like you said. Doesn't matter what floor you are on. Some rooms just one floor under the lido, can be noisy. Gl picking your cabin, and happy cruising, LOL

On the Miracle I would get their 4K, interior with french doors that do open, fresh air (if needed) and light. Obstructed view, lifeboats are in front of window, but only was $70 per cabin more then regular inside. Great deal. Look for one closeset to an elevator like you said. Doesn't matter what floor you are on. Some rooms just one floor under the lido, can be noisy. Gl picking your cabin, and happy cruising, LOL

4Ks are only on one floor.

Just got off of the Miracle from our cruise to Hawaii. We had a 4k room that we paid the same price as interior. Our cabin was around the corner from the aft elevators port side. Stairs were right there. Very handy to the dinning room. Easy access to the lido. Very quiet area. Loved it. Have fun. Loved the Miracle.

We love deck 7 aft on the Miracle. On our last cruise our group had 7305, 7329, 7333, 7341, and 7347. All rooms were very quiet and not far from the aft elevator.

7347 is a vista suite. Loved the extra space with the small living room and in the bathroom. Our only issue was soot on the balcony, mostly on departure day and after leaving the ports-not really an issue on sea days. However our room steward (Siswata) was on top of it and scrubbed our balcony daily .

You can't beat the 4K (Interior with French Doors) cabins. All are located on Deck 4, and are priced very similar to an interior (sometimes a small premium applies). These cabins are the same layout and size as a balcony cabin, and have the French Doors that both open to let in air/ocean sound etc. You cannot however go past the doors as there is a railing blocking you from doing so.

We usually have 4140 as it is between lifeboats, and has a view. On our upcoming Pride cruise (sister ship to Miracle), we have 4148, also with a view between the lifeboats. Both of these cabins only hold 2 people, however there are some that hold 3 or 4. Check out deck plans for the appropriate cabin(s) you need.

Enjoy !

We are thinking about sailing on the Miracle in July to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallerta out of LA.

We we go with our kids (which we will be this summer), we have always stayed on the Lido deck because we find the rooms so convenient and easy to find. Now that they are older (17, 16 and 12), I'm not so worried about them finding the rooms, but the Lido deck is very handy.

Anyway, it doesn't look like there are any rooms on the Lido deck, so I'm wondering what the recommendation would be. I was thinking about just going down a deck to the Panorama deck, but I guess I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference. Maybe we'd just be better trying to be close to the elevators on any floor.

Also, just for information, we have always booked interior cabins because we try to vacation as often as possible, so like to conserve costs where possible. Since we aren't in our cabins much, for us personally, we don't consider it worth the extra money for the balcony cabins if that matters as far as ship location.

Thanks for any advice / input!

Miracle is my favorite ship!

That said, we booked 7220 on Miracle, Pride, and Legend. There were cabins above and below, we were close enough to the Grand Atrium without hearing noise, there were no cabins across the hall from us but we had windows that looked down into the Grand Atrium (which made it very easy to find our cabin after a long night), and we were right near stairs that were two decks down from the buffet very near Serenity (21+ only) and two decks up from the Promenade.

• 4 weeks later...
Miracle is my favorite ship!

That said, we booked 7220 on Miracle, Pride, and Legend. There were cabins above and below, we were close enough to the Grand Atrium without hearing noise, there were no cabins across the hall from us but we had windows that looked down into the Grand Atrium (which made it very easy to find our cabin after a long night), and we were right near stairs that were two decks down from the buffet very near Serenity (21+ only) and two decks up from the Promenade.

We're in 7220 on the Miracle!! Sounds like it's a good choice! There's a fridge in the cabin, right?

Do you remember how the view is off the balcony? Any obstructions?

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is making me feel good about my decision to book deck 7 midship! Thanks for starting it OP! We do interiors as well. We're just a few doors down from the Atrium, so hopefully it isn't too noisy. I like that there are cabins above and below!

Do I think a grand suite is worth the money?

nope. I sleep and shower and change in there. I dont need all that space in a room-- and I could take two cruises for the price of that one grand suite

Hi Everyone...Are the Grand Suites (deck 6) any good. Have heard good, bad and the ugly. Do you think they're worth the extra money? Just wondering. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Seen a grand suite during a cabin crawl and wasn't impressed. Preferred or Premium balcony 6279 for space, convenience and the larger balcony. Would book it again in a heartbeat.