cabin review

sailingaway2

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Perhaps you didn't notice the sticky thread at the top of this forum, on S class cabins. Click on the first page of the thread and then on the link to the spreadsheet. Cabins 7101 and 7104 are reviewed, and will be identical to your cabins, with the exception of 7105, which has a connecting door into the Family Suite next door. EM

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I think you will find this an incredibly helpful site.

Besides the great info above from Essiesmom, I wanted to mention that typing in all uppercase letters on a message board is considered to be shouting.

Enjoy your cruise!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Perhaps you didn't notice the sticky thread at the top of this forum, on S class cabins. Click on the first page of the thread and then on the link to the spreadsheet. Cabins 7101 and 7104 are reviewed, and will be identical to your cabins, with the exception of 7105, which has a connecting door into the Family Suite next door. EM

Thanks for reply I could not find the reveiw for cabin 7101 looked at spreadsheet . Thanks vals

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I think you will find this an incredibly helpful site.

Besides the great info above from Essiesmom, I wanted to mention that typing in all uppercase letters on a message board is considered to be shouting.

Enjoy your cruise!

Well, yeah, shouting with excitement, she just booked a cruise :p