Hopefully price will fall

Since last September, I have been monitoring the price of the Adriatic Explorer cruise in May 2015. It has steadily increased by £200. My husband keeps telling me to stop looking and only look a month or so before the time when hopefully it will fall again. I know that its the airline seats which get booked yup but I don't want to "miss the boat" I now wish I'd booke dit back then . Do you think the price will fall? And when is the best time to book?

Adriatic prices generally don't drop & it's always been that way. I think it will be popular this year too as it is a new home port & a different ship doing the itinerary & the Celebration is a popular ship & of course it's Adult Onky this year which again might make it popular!

I would agree to book as soon as you can.....we've just booked 2 weeks and there were only 3 of the cheapest cabins left and only 3 left on Deck 6 where we wanted, so they are selling well as they are such good itineraries...

the prices of the popular cruises don't fall ....there is an offer at the moment of £100 off each booking if you enter code 48841 not sure how long it lasts though.

As Julessmiles says Celebration is a popular ship and more so as it is adults only. :)