NCL online dining reservation for solos compared to couples

GUEST080219

Maybe there is a set table floor plan of Cagney's in the reservation system, and the algorithm designed does not allow singles to be seated at tables other than two-tops, but, couples can be seated at two- and four-tops.

Perhaps it's a bug in their online system.

I suggest having your cruise rep/travel agent try to set up the reservation for the time you want. If the rep is not successful, he can find out why and relay it back to you...and hopefully the rep will fight for you with the line should the reason be unacceptable.

My experience on NCL is that you generally don't need reservations in the specialty restaurants (except for Teppanyaki). As a solo traveler I've never not been promptly seated when I just walked in without a reservation.

Naturally, YMMV. :-)

My experience on NCL is that you generally don't need reservations in the specialty restaurants (except for Teppanyaki). As a solo traveler I've never not been promptly seated when I just walked in without a reservation.

Agreed. No problem walking up and getting a table for 1 on the Epic, even during the Christmas week. I understand the need for reservations with large groups, but for 1 person (or 2), there's really no need.