In search of the perfect shawl!

tarheelmjfan

Do you have a Group USA in your area? They have tons of shawls & they're pretty cheap too. I tried going to their website but it seems to be down. You could also try the bridal stores in your area.

Thanks for all the suggestions. :) I would love to see a picture of the shawls on Celebrity. I wonder if they would still have white in Nov. Which store would they be in? We'll be sailing on Century. We were on Infinity in June & I didn't see any. I only looked in the shops once though, & didn't spend much time in each then. Who wants to spend time shopping, when Alaska is the view from your balcony? :D I looked at Ebay already. I've also looked at Bridal shops online. I'll try Group USA online. I don't think we have one of their stores. If I can't find one like I'm looking for, I'm sure I can find something at shawlsetc.com. Their selection is great. :)

BrooklynGirl2,

I ordered the black shawl from Dillards.com. It's in the Alex Evenings line. I love that it's simple & elegant. Doesn't detract from your dress. :)

Archived