Oosterdam cabin 8199

pizzadog

We are looking at this cabin for a Panama cruise in September, we know it's under the lido, but it looks like it would not be too noisy. Any comments welcome.

Edited by pizzadog
Misspelling

We are looking at this cabin for a Panama cruise in September, we know it's under the lido, but it looks like it would not be too noisy. Any comments welcome.

could you mean 8099?

If you do, it should be fine.

Sorry, but to the best of my knowledge, there is no 8199 - unless there is a new deck plan I can't find.

If you mean cabin 8099, I stayed in that cabin on the Oosterdam. It was nice except there was a lot of wind on the balcony angled part. There really isn't any privacy on that balcony. The cabin, however was great and there was no noise from the deck above. Just the normal creaking one gets in a cruise ship cabin.

Diane

We were in 8094, same cabin but on the port side, and the cabin is very nice. Only issue on the port side is it is under (I think) the Omelet (sp?) Station and they start rolling stuff around about 5 am. Probably fine on the other side of the ship where your cabin would be.