Can't pre-order photo packages?

We sail on Navigator next month. When I follow the external link from the Cruise Planner to the site where you can preorder photo CD's and packages, it says "Prepurchases unavailable until spring 2015" -- but only says that next to Navigator and Quantum. :confused: Doesn't that seem kind of odd? Anyone have any theories on this? I'm curious!

-gina-

I'm curious why you'd want to order photos before you see if you like them or not!!!

HAHAHAHA... nice one..

... erm, wait.. are you serious?

Just in case you are serious: Buying the photo package is MUCH cheaper than buying the individual photos onboard - assuming you buy more than a couple. We bought one last cruise, and loved it. I opted for the digital package only - which was perfect. I didn't fancy carting 200+ printed photos home in my suitcase. If I want printed ones, I upload the pic to any one of a million online photo printing sites at very reasonable prices.

Just in case you are serious: Buying the photo package is MUCH cheaper than buying the individual photos onboard - assuming you buy more than a couple. We bought one last cruise, and loved it. I opted for the digital package only - which was perfect. I didn't fancy carting 200+ printed photos home in my suitcase. If I want printed ones, I upload the pic to any one of a million online photo printing sites at very reasonable prices.

Exactly. Which is why I'm irked that I can't prepurchase!