pre-cruise concierge dining reservations?

GUEST080219

I asked the pre-cruise concierge to forward my pillow/snack choices to the staff onboard and requested dinner reservations for the whole cruise already. Yes I know probably not needed but I like to plan ahead sometimes.

Now I got the response that he forwarded everything to the concierge on board. Is that how it works with dining reservations as well? I had assumed that the reservations would be done by the pre-cruise concierge desk directly and then visible in my vacation planner online.

Any experience with it?

I've made dining reservations with the concierge onboard day of dining (sometimes only 10 minutes beforehand) - so this does sound correct to me. Relax, you are in a suite. You will get priority everything. Bring a copy of your requests with you and double check onboard with the concierge - worst case scenario, the concierge will make the reservations on boarding day. Doesn't matter. You WILL get the reservations you want. The concierge will make sure of it. That's one of the great things about NCL. They rarely say no to their customers.