2 Day freedom cruise Just back

tm3750

Brett you'll just have to let us know when you get there!

Cheryl

I certainly will, although I am not sure if I will be able to tell/find out who everyone is! LOL! I also don't know if the ship will be full or not. I am kindof hoping it will be half empty- wouldn't that be a treat?!?! Crossing my fingers for a balcony stateroom or better. I have only had a balcony stateroom once and usually cruise in an inside.

I certainly will, although I am not sure if I will be able to tell/find out who everyone is! LOL! I also don't know if the ship will be full or not. I am kindof hoping it will be half empty- wouldn't that be a treat?!?! Crossing my fingers for a balcony stateroom or better. I have only had a balcony stateroom once and usually cruise in an inside.

Well, just got my assignment and it is interior. . . maybe they knew I was used to it so it wouldn't be a problem?! Any cruise, especially a free one, is a good one. No complaints here.

Well, just got my assignment and it is interior. . . maybe they knew I was used to it so it wouldn't be a problem?! Any cruise, especially a free one, is a good one. No complaints here.

Sorry Brett! Although you never know who might back out and you'll get an upgrade!

Can't wait to hear all about the Drydock!

I'm just disappointed that we're not seeing Drydock pictures and commentary yet.

Cheryl