Very sad news

ging466

SS friends

Many of u would have known Debbie Hoffren or DebbieH103 as she was known on Cruise Critic.

Debbie passed away in Jamaica on Monday. My heart goes out to her husband Todd and family.

Debbie was such a beautiful soul, with so much spark. The world has lost a true champion. May she RIP.

Cheers

Jennifer

Debbie was a wonderful person, caring TA and loved Jamacia and its people. I cruised with her in 2007 and continued our friendship online with emails, Facebook exchanges and online chats. Here is the article about her death. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/US-woman-dies-in-Cornwall-Regional-hospital-after-beating where the story continues to change. Truly horrible way to die.

Thanks Jennifer for sharing this tragic news. Debbie was such a generous soul--we have known Debbie since 2004 and were with Beth (NCCruzQueen) in 2007 where Ida and I met Debbie on board a Regent ship. Debbie and Todd loved Silversea..below is the thread she posted on the Spirit's maiden voyage:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=22423445

Ging466/Jennifer...we will take a few moments next month to remember Debbie when we are together in Sydney.

Edited by WesW