Concierge Level Benefits

marienbad

What are the perks for booking a concierge level cabin on Oceania?

Do they provide complimentory soft drinks and bottled water?

Welcome champagne?

Appreciate your feedback.

Looks like the mini bar is "pay for use drinks" and yes to the Champagne

A cabins and up are concierge level

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/T_MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=8b4f2f31-dc14-468e-a469-4dbbe78a37a8&StateroomUID=3fafb43e-86e3-4ae2-971f-6efa5152876b&ShipConfigUID=299e11ed-238f-4f6b-9a43-b5b088582123

Apparently not based on other threads, as cruisers have unanimously decided that the hors d'ouvres suck.

Hors d'ouvres are only served in the PH and up..and it is true..you wouldnt eat them anyway..the amazing thing is when you go to a cocktail party they are wonderful..

Jan

Jan hit in on the head . . . canape's are not very exciting and you wouldn't really want to eat them (reminds me of tortilla chips with spray cheese?!), But, when you go to a cocktail party, they are wonderful. All of the food is wonderful. I had better afternoon canape's on NCL (yes, I did!).

Have a shrimp cocktail delivered sounds like a great idea. The Polo Grill makes a great shrimp cocktail.

We had two complaints on our last cruise, one was the canapes and the other was that you couldn't but sundry items (aspirin, band-aids, etc) on board. This is pretty minor stuff . . . we love Oceania.

Shrimp cocktails at 5pm . . . .yum.

Rich

they sell aspirin and most other things in their store.. but it is only open when at sea. If you didn't see the items you have to ask ( they keep alot of things hidden) and you can always ask the medical office for aspirins or any type of thing you need.

they sell aspirin and most other things in their store.. but it is only open when at sea. If you didn't see the items you have to ask ( they keep alot of things hidden) and you can always ask the medical office for aspirins or any type of thing you need.

Do tell. "Asking", what a concept. "Open when at sea," well, I never.

Archived