Rhapsody questions

Hi, does anyone know if they still have hot water jugs in the cabins, also do they have a fridge. It is quite a long time since we have been on Rhapsody. Looking forward to the farewell Sydney to Singapore cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, does anyone know if they still have hot water jugs in the cabins, also do they have a fridge. It is quite a long time since we have been on Rhapsody. Looking forward to the farewell Sydney to Singapore cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Just off Rhapsody and they no longer supply either as standard. A fellow passenger indicated that a jug would be provided on request but we didn't test this.

Thanks for the information everyone. Just need the fridge for eye drops and some tablets that have to be kept in fridge. Loved the electric jug last time we sailed on Rhapsody, it saved having to order room service for morning cup of tea. I guess I will have to ask for fridge on board.

Thanks

Thanks for the information everyone. Just need the fridge for eye drops and some tablets that have to be kept in fridge. Loved the electric jug last time we sailed on Rhapsody, it saved having to order room service for morning cup of tea. I guess I will have to ask for fridge on board.

Thanks

Ned49, just in case you missed my post above, I have read that others with medications requiring refrigeration have said that the on board fridges are not suitably cold for the purpose of keeping some medication.

So if you medication must be kept below a certain temperature I would suggest you advise the cruise line prior to boarding. :)

Thanks

Ned49, just in case you missed my post above, I have read that others with medications requiring refrigeration have said that the on board fridges are not suitably cold for the purpose of keeping some medication.

So if you medication must be kept below a certain temperature I would suggest you advise the cruise line prior to boarding. :)

They'll even keep it in the med centre for you [on most ships and I'm sure RCI is no exception] if needs be.

Thanks for the help, we had a fridge on Radiance last year and it was cool enough for my needs. I will ask for one when on board.

Thanks for your help