Slippers?

thepoint

Certainly not the most important thing about a cruise. But, we will be in a C-1 category on the Summit. Last year, we were in a C category on the Silhouette and I can not remember if slippers were provided. Will there be slippers on the Summit. (By the way, this is our second Celebrity cruise. We were previously die hard HAL fans, but have switched lines. Celebrity beats HAL hands down.)

Certainly not the most important thing about a cruise. But, we will be in a C-1 category on the Summit. Last year, we were in a C category on the Silhouette and I can not remember if slippers were provided. Will there be slippers on the Summit. (By the way, this is our second Celebrity cruise. We were previously die hard HAL fans, but have switched lines. Celebrity beats HAL hands down.)

I just looked thru the amenities offered on X website, and Concierge lists robes, but not until Aqua are slippers noted as an included ammenity.

You may have luck asking the cabin steward for a pair, they are often pretty good about such small requests.

Slippers (such as they are) are an Aqua Class perk (I do not know if they are provided for suite classes). Even the Aqua class slippers are not very good; just intended to be worn to the spa. We have been in Aqua twice and I have never used my pair, but my wife may have. (I just wear water shoes when needed.)