Steakhouse Reservations

HollandAvery

I made reservations at the steakhouse for our cruise and got an email back about two days ago confirming our reservations. I couldn't find anything about my reservations on my booking though and even mock printed my boarding paperwork, etc. to see if it would be on there and it was not listed anywhere.

My question is...is it supposed to be listed on my booking anywhere? Will I get a paper once on board reminding me of reservations?

I just thought it was odd it wasn't showing up on my booking anywhere even though they were confirmed :confused:

The steakhouse reservation will not appear on your boarding paperwork. You will get a note in your cabin the day of the reservation to confirm. If you don't get the note in your cabin, then give the steakhouse a quick call to confirm the reservation.

Enjoy your visit to the steakhouse. I will be enjoying my steakhouse meal later this month on Splendor. I can't wait.:cool:

I made reservations at the steakhouse for our cruise and got an email back about two days ago confirming our reservations. I couldn't find anything about my reservations on my booking though and even mock printed my boarding paperwork, etc. to see if it would be on there and it was not listed anywhere.

My question is...is it supposed to be listed on my booking anywhere? Will I get a paper once on board reminding me of reservations?

I just thought it was odd it wasn't showing up on my booking anywhere even though they were confirmed :confused:

NCL does show you the resturants you have booked/prepaid for but Carnival only sends a confirmation email, in my experience. Print that off and take it with you.

The steakhouse reservation will not appear on your boarding paperwork. You will get a note in your cabin the day of the reservation to confirm. If you don't get the note in your cabin, then give the steakhouse a quick call to confirm the reservation.

Enjoy your visit to the steakhouse. I will be enjoying my steakhouse meal later this month on Splendor. I can't wait.:cool:

Thank you for this info! We booked for the first night so I will make sure to look for it when we get to the room.

Enjoy your steakhouse meal! I'm envious you get to go so soon!

Hopefully it'll be worth the long wait for us :D

NCL does show you the resturants you have booked/prepaid for but Carnival only sends a confirmation email, in my experience. Print that off and take it with you.

Oh what a good idea to print it! Thank you! I wouldn't have thought to do that.

You will not find it on/in your paperwork. You should get a reminder card in your stateroom the day of your reservation. I would like to suggest you print out and take your confirmation email. This past September we made reservations for a meal in the Steakhouse on the Magic. We didn't get the reminder card and we unable to contact the steakhouse to confirm during the day. We showed up at opening time (6PM) which is the time of our reservation and they had no record. I had the print out and they we able to accommodate us.

Thank you for this info! We booked for the first night so I will make sure to look for it when we get to the room.

Enjoy your steakhouse meal! I'm envious you get to go so soon!

Hopefully it'll be worth the long wait for us :D

It will be worth the wait and worth the $35 pp. I think the best steak is the cowboy steak on the bone. I order it medium with the spice rub. My second choice is the surf & turf (filet mignon & lobster tail).

Oh what a good idea to print it! Thank you! I wouldn't have thought to do that.

I've also learned to swing by the Steakhouse day 1 and confirm the reservation. Don't want to find out my reservation has been "lost" with no time to fix it. 😧

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

On embarkation day there are steakhouse representatives around the ship. They each have a copy of all the reservations made prior to the cruise. You can verify with any of them that you are listed or just make a reservation right there. Enjoy.!