Fttf-booked!

kc13

Just booked our fttf and I just hope it was worth it! One of My favorite parts is getting luggage and room right away. I hope this really happens! Any experiences? Also we plan on an excursion at every port so priority boarding would be helpful!

We always get FTTF and love it. On the ship early and our room is always ready with our luggage by 11am.

How long have they been doing fttf? I don't remember seeing the option on my prior carnival cruises.

I had it back in Nov. It was great. Priority boarding, we got to our room right away, and we were eating well before the crowds.

We did have a little issue with some of our luggage at first. Not a deal breaker at all though. We had 3 bags that needed to be delivered, but only 2 made it right away. I found someone in hall that was delivering luggage and I let him know we were missing a bag. He started to state that they were still loading and doing delivering. I then just asked him if that was general luggage, or included the priority luggage. He then got a supervisor right away to make sure our last piece was delivered right away as all the other priority luggage had already made it to rooms. Ours just slipped through the cracks somehow.

How long have they been doing fttf? I don't remember seeing the option on my prior carnival cruises.

Couple of years now but it's not available on every cruise. Check the shore excursions at the starting port and if it is available it will show there. The cost is per CABIN, not person person as shown.

One question, Is there a way you can check if it is available before you book the cruise?

Well it's a part of the excursions so if it you searched for excursions for that specific sailing then it should show if it was available on the that ship.

HI,

We love having FTTF and now buy it for every cruise.

The priority boarding is for when you first get onto the ship. When you are in ports that use tenders you get priority for the tenders but not for getting back onto the ship after the activity on shore.

I hope you still enjoy it.

We love FTTF. It wasn't available on our currently booked cruise but I kept checking and found one available recently. Yay!

We like getting our cabin fast and our luggage. Also last cruise we had some issues with water not being delivers to the room and

there is a priority number you can call for GS. Nice. We had our water pretty quickly.

Anyway we really like it.

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTTF is definitely worth it! Your luggage will be placed in your room asap. The doors will be closed to rooms with signs, but if you read it all FTTF customers are allowed through. You also can go to the diamond and platinum line at customer service. We have used it and never waited for room or luggage and have always gotten into ship quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One question, Is there a way you can check if it is available before you book the cruise?

Well it's a part of the excursions so if it you searched for excursions for that specific sailing then it should show if it was available on the that ship.

Interesting thought because I don't think you can look at shore excursions for a "particular sailing" until after you book said sailing.

Interesting thought because I don't think you can look at shore excursions for a "particular sailing" until after you book said sailing.

Ya probably not. But could always call carnival to find out if there is a list. I've never heard of it or paid attention til we booked the breeze for September.

According to carnival faqs If you search the home port ( where you depart from: miami, Jacksonville, Baltimore, etc) under shore excursions FTTF will be at the top of the list if its available. They also said fttf has been rolled out to most home ports.

Edited by kc13

I don't think there's a way to search availability for an excursion like FTTF without being booked. At least not online.

Congrats on the snag OP. It's usually the first thing I do after I book.

We have a better use for $50.

Nice for you. I happen to likenit myself well worth not having to wait in a long line ay guest services. And not to have to lug my bags around as a solo. I can lose 50 bucks on one roll on craps, so it is worth it to me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

We have a better use for $50.

I suppose I could too, but not at the moment I am trying to board my ship, and $50 should never be an amount that breaks the budget. If it is one should consider another type of vacation.

$50 isn't that much $, no one is staying in a (even poor) hotel in Miami the night before for that much.

Is it worth $50, yes! We used it on our Liberty cruise and it was very nice to get on quicker, have our luggage faster, and the other benefits.

Unfortunately, its still sold out for our upcoming cruise, I'm watching daily to see if it becomes available.

I don't think there's a way to search availability for an excursion like FTTF without being booked. At least not online.

Congrats on the snag OP. It's usually the first thing I do after I book.

]According to carnival faqs If you search the home port ( where you depart from: miami, Jacksonville, Baltimore, etc) under shore excursions FTTF will be at the top of the list if its available. They also said fttf has been rolled out to most home ports. I did a search and it does show up. Whether it's accurate or not I don't know. But that's according to carnival.

I think its a general Carnival thing. They had it for all the European cruises 2 years ago and not just for home ports.

We have had it twice and loved it. Some air con dripped in our room so we didn't go in as quickly as we would have liked (it was drying but was hardly there anyway) but still went in before most others. They refunded our FTTF and we kept all the other perks. :)

]According to carnival faqs If you search the home port ( where you depart from: miami, Jacksonville, Baltimore, etc) under shore excursions FTTF will be at the top of the list if its available. They also said fttf has been rolled out to most home ports. I did a search and it does show up. Whether it's accurate or not I don't know. But that's according to carnival.

You can search to see if it is available for certain ports. I'm referring to checking for open spots for a specific sailing date without being booked on that sailing. I don't think that's possible. I believe by now it is in all the home ports.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

You can search to see if it is available for certain ports. I'm referring to checking for open spots for a specific sailing date without being booked on that sailing. I don't think that's possible. I believe by now it is in all the home ports.

Oh if it's sold out or not. Sorry misunderstood ya. I don't see an option for that. I just booked on the breeze for September and there were only 9 spots left for the fttf. I think it must go pretty quick!

That's more than one whole meal at the steakhouse. No thank you. And, we always book Lido balcony so our room is always ready when we board anyway. Not necessarily to stay in the room but we drop off whatever we don't feel like carrying around. No big deal. And we are always onboard by 11:00 because we arrive early.

That's more than one whole meal at the steakhouse. No thank you. And, we always book Lido balcony so our room is always ready when we board anyway. Not necessarily to stay in the room but we drop off whatever we don't feel like carrying around. No big deal. And we are always onboard by 11:00 because we arrive early.

So you just ignore the signs and go to your room. I guess rules do not apply to you!