LIVE From the ALLURE, 11 Jan 2015, With Trainman-2, Judith, and LYRIC

Oh Ally I can just see you racing thru the airport.

So glad you made your flight. I love your daughter, she is so beautiful and am so glad you shared her first cruise with us.

Kathleen

Thank you! We had a great time and she's hooked! Already asking when the next one is. ha ha.

We had about 30 prints chosen from around 70 taken on board throughout the week and placed in our album box. The staff assured me ALL the photos we saw would be on the disc so I paid $229 for it and from there planned to choose 15 allowed at that price to print off on our own. So we left the ship with the cd and without purchasing ANY prints.

After uplaoding my cd i found there are only 34 shots, mostly duplicates.

ALL of our gangway Haiti and Jamaica shots are missing, together and separates, including our excursions. The support website they advise is incorrect, I had to track the correct one down and follow up on 2 support tickets filed after no response. The staff advised me that the prints we see in the albums at Focus are "not necessarily" always on the disc because the disc is made up of face recognition.... so apparently that only worked 34 shots out of about 70! Not a good system RCCL!!! My daughters first cruise and numerous irreplaceable pictures are now lost due to their technology failure and the staff of Focus's inaccurate advice. UGH!

He filed a THIRD support ticket sent to the ship asking they have someone sit and view ALL the pictures taken that week to find our missing photos. I'm not feeling too awesome about the chances of that being successful with 6000 passengers on board.

I called RCCL Customer Relations who transferred me to their photo department and guess what, the voice mail is even STILL giving people the wrong website to go to for support.

Left a message. :(

RCCL needs to get it together on this. To some people, like myself, vacation photos are extremely sentimental.

Trainman-2 I just read your review and want to say thank you. It was very informative, the pictures were awesome!

I think all readers would agree that we had fun with you just reading along and looking at the pictures.

Looking forward to your next journey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you for the complements.

Lyric made this the best and most fun cruise we have ever had. She is a doll!

This photo of her holding on to a Dolphin's fins and being pulled through the water says it all! What a look of pure joy!

L-29_zps7c79e131.jpg

Our next cruise will be sailing On Serenade Of The Seas, Departing 13-Nov-2015 from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

ItineraryMap_zps4af01500.jpg

We love the Radiance Class ships and especially the open, but covered, dining area at the rear of the Windjammer overlooking the stern of the ship.

DSCN6426_zps04865445.jpg

Until then...