Breeze cabin? cove or 4j walkway view?

flarocket

Looking at the Breeze in september, a interier with walkway view(4j)is about $350.00 less than a cove balcony. Would love to hear your opinions, pros and cons of each...

and any thing on the Breeze as this will be our 2nd Carnival cruise so we are still new to all this!

Thanks in advance:o

We have had both and it really depends on the itinerary for us, last cruise Dec. it was to cold and windy to use the balcony much. I also prefer to be higher up and see where we are going lol. You need to try them all for yourself. For the money I like a 4j over any OV room on the ship.

I'm really looking forward to our cove next month! I even passed up the "upgrade to a balcony for $40" email I received last month.

The bit of extra space plus shade plus the experience of being so close to the water plus just a set of stairs to get off/on the ship ....

We spend A LOT of time on our balcony. We prefer to chill on the balcony rather than any other place on the ship. Some people say they don't spend any time in their cabin ... that is NOT us. Honestly, DH would be happy never leaving the cabin and balcony the entire cruise.

I think it depends on your cruising style. How much time will you really spend on the balcony???

The cove balconies are very cool! So close to the water- you can see flying fish and dolphin. It is quite peaceful to have an unobstructed view.

I've never stayed in the walkway view rooms but we have gone on those "secret decks" that the picture windows overlook. Looks like they have a view of anyone that happens to be out there, the deck, railing and maybe if you stand on tiptoe, you can see the water.

Worth the money to me!

I just got off the breeze this past September and stayed in a cove balcony I'll never go back I love the privacy the balcony is bigger than the regular ones even the room seemed a little larger I like being on the 2nd floor easier to get on and off the boat when docked

Sent from my iPhone using Forums