Chair and Umbrella Rentals

peikris

Can you tell me how much it is to rent chairs, clamshells, and umbrellas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

According to the post above yours, chairs are free. Umbrellas are also free right at the port.

According to the post above yours, chairs are free. Umbrellas are also free right at the port.

And the 2 above that said "yes" to chair and umbrella rentals. Lol that is why I was asking how much they are to rent.

And the 2 above that said "yes" to chair and umbrella rentals. Lol that is why I was asking how much they are to rent.

Yes, you can rent them at Jack's Shack and elsewhere. But why hike when they are free and plentiful right where the ship docks?

By the time we got off the ship, the area near the pier was already crowded. We went down to the next section in front of the really big beach bar. The chairs were free. We paid $15 for an umbrella that the attendants moved around for us throughout the day.

A word of caution...there were 2 ships in port that day. Luckily we got there before the 2nd one docked. Once those people started getting off the place went crazy with people running and grabbing chairs!

T

By the time we got off the ship, the area near the pier was already crowded. We went down to the next section in front of the really big beach bar. The chairs were free. We paid $15 for an umbrella that the attendants moved around for us throughout the day.

A word of caution...there were 2 ships in port that day. Luckily we got there before the 2nd one docked. Once those people started getting off the place went crazy with people running and grabbing chairs!

Thank you! I knew not everything was free lol yea I'm not too sure we want to be on the beach right where we walk off. I like peace and quiet and relaxation. Or try to anyway!