Anyone now having problems now solarium bistro is complimentary?

dillie

Anyone now having problems now solarium bistro is complimentary?. I originally paid for the solarium bistro for our May anthem cruise. After the second call to RCI I got my refund as they confirmed its now complimentary. They also cancelled my booking & said to rebook, but it's nowhere to be seen on my cruise planner to book. It's not on the list of restaurants. I spoke to another person to see if they could book it for me but a very rude person said book when you get onboard. Just wondering if anyone has noticed its disappeared or able to help me find where I can rebook it online. I am thinking maybe they're updating the system as its now complimentary. Just another annoyance with dynamic dining. Thanks Dillie

Anyone now having problems now solarium bistro is complimentary?. I originally paid for the solarium bistro for our May anthem cruise. After the second call to RCI I got my refund as they confirmed its now complimentary. They also cancelled my booking & said to rebook, but it's nowhere to be seen on my cruise planner to book. It's not on the list of restaurants. I spoke to another person to see if they could book it for me but a very rude person said book when you get onboard. Just wondering if anyone has noticed its disappeared or able to help me find where I can rebook it online. I am thinking maybe they're updating the system as its now complimentary. Just another annoyance with dynamic dining. Thanks Dillie

I booked it a couple of days ago as soon as it went complimentary. Went looking this morning and could not find any mention of it on the dining booking page. Both my reservations are still showing though.

You do NOT have to pre book ANY restaurants. You will have no problem booking a restaurant for pretty much whatever time you want once onboard. The only night it gets difficult is night one as everyone is "outraged" that they "Need" to pre book yet "nobody told us"!!!!

Trust me. It will be fine.

Edited by mw_1970

We prepaid for our April cruise also. I'm not worried about it - keep our reservation. I'm sure they will give us a stateroom credit for the fee once on board - at least I imagine that is how it will be handled.

When I rang I asked whether I could have the refund as onboard credit but they wouldn't do it. I had to have a refund. But upto you x

The solarium bistro is now available to book as a complimentary restaurant.

Although, it does say from 0 GBP which is the same as Izumi which is an "al a carte" restaurant. I'm still not convinced it is complimentary until it actually states complimentary as it does with Chic, Silk, The Grande etc.

Ok, I'll take back what I just said as I have seen this link on the forum so I'm off to book my dinners!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/dining/restaurants/devinly-decadence/

No, I'll take that back again as I have just re-read it and it states "A fresh and healthy dining healthy experience showcasing superior variety, quality and design, Solarium Bistro is one of Royal Caribbean’s nine specialty dining options onboard Quantum of the SeasSM and Anthem of the SeasSM. It is complimentary during breakfast, with lunch and dinner available for an additional charge."

For goodness sake, I wish RCI would get their act together!!

Edited by floridaglen