Valor is Rocking!

JrMafia90

I wonder what is going to happen to the Conquest...I think the Valor is going to make it okay...a really nasty day today...but by tonight...I think they will be a lot better. But the Conquest is going to be a sitting duck!

Take a look at the Valor cam, she must be rocking with all those waves. They are basically headed around the hurricane. I hope I will not loose a day n my cruise tomorrow.
You will be in good shape by tomorrow i bet!!-----Dont forget to order lots of those white feather blankets to line the mattress with because the beds are horribleValor Review honeymoon 7/31-8/7 great cruise

I wonder what is going to happen to the Conquest...I think the Valor is going to make it okay...a really nasty day today...but by tonight...I think they will be a lot better. But the Conquest is going to be a sitting duck!

If the Conquest can make it to New Orleans quick enough (I'm guessing it will), everything from a passenger perspective should be fine. She is schedule to go straight to drydock for two weeks as soon as the current passengers are disembarked tomorrow. Don't know where she is going for the drydock work, but at least there won't be any immediate service disruptions.

Joe

Well...isn't that lucky...I didn't know the Conquest was headed for drydock...cause I too figure they are out ahead of the storm...they will get to NOLA before the weather does...I was just wondering what was going to happen when they were trying to head back out again...with the storm headed straight for them....don't imagine that would work to well...but it looks like they are going to get lucky on this one!

Well...isn't that lucky...I didn't know the Conquest was headed for drydock...cause I too figure they are out ahead of the storm...they will get to NOLA before the weather does...I was just wondering what was going to happen when they were trying to head back out again...with the storm headed straight for them....don't imagine that would work to well...but it looks like they are going to get lucky on this one!

Lucky is in the eye of the beholder. I WOULD NOT want to be one of the staff members on the Conquest come Sunday afternoon, knowing what I was about to run into in the Gulf! :) :) :) Would Carnival be so bold as to take the risk of leaving her in NOLA to ride out the storm? That has GOT to be a tough call, 'cause irregardless of if/when they would leave to head out to sea they are going to run into some horrific conditions.

Archived