Valor is Rocking!

JrMafia90

Lucky is in the eye of the beholder. I WOULD NOT want to be one of the staff members on the Conquest come Sunday afternoon, knowing what I was about to run into in the Gulf! :) :) :) Would Carnival be so bold as to take the risk of leaving her in NOLA to ride out the storm? That has GOT to be a tough call, 'cause irregardless of if/when they would leave to head out to sea they are going to run into some horrific conditions.

Almost any ship of almost any size would fair far better at sea. Even if this meant taking on the full force of the hurricane. Staying in port would be suicide (losing mobility and smashing against the pier and everything else after the moorings failed).

In the open ocean, wth her mobility, she can put her bow into the wind and waves and absorb a lot of punishment if necessary. :)

You will be in good shape by tomorrow i bet!!-----Dont forget to order lots of those white feather blankets to line the mattress with because the beds are horribleValor Review honeymoon 7/31-8/7 great cruise

The beds on the Valor? I thought our bed was extremely comfortable. So did a lot of other people according to their reviews.

Almost any ship of almost any size would fair far better at sea. Even if this meant taking on the full force of the hurricane. Staying in port would be suicide (losing mobility and smashing against the pier and everything else after the moorings failed).

In the open ocean, wth her mobility, she can put her bow into the wind and waves and absorb a lot of punishment if necessary. :)

Actually it won't be an issue for the Conquest, she go rerouted to Galveston last evening because NOLA is closed.

She is staying in Galveston until tomorrow, and allowing pax to stay on board until they can make alternate arrangements.

Archived