Chef's Table

macman

We boarded at noon in the second boarding group. I signed up for the UST first and then heading to the room and left my name and CT request on the DINE line. Both times, we boarded as early as possible and called as quickly as we could. I am thinking that either we are unlucky or maybe we aren't elite enough or maybe the chef looks at the fact I am allergic to nuts and decides that he can't cook without nuts.

This.

I'd guess that no one with allergies, especially a nut allergy, gets selected.

We were told that Elite have first priority

Interesting...Princess states that those in full suites have priority for the CT but haven't read about it also for elite. With elites boarding first that may result in them having a "priority". ;)

To me it's understandable that some food allergies would prevent those passengers from attending the CT.

Interesting...Princess states that those in full suites have priority for the CT but haven't read about it also for elite. With elites boarding first that may result in them having a "priority". ;)

To me it's understandable that some food allergies would prevent those passengers from attending the CT.

I do remember during the phone call to the DINE line I was asked about any food allergies. As I don't have any allergies it slipped my mind (such as it is) until it was brought up here.

• 2 weeks later...

I boarded at 11 AM. I an Elite. I did not make the chefs table. I was also one of the lucky Elites to have lunch with the Captain. No rhyme no reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Forums mobile app