Carnival Triumph 1/7/06

familyplanner

:) I am planning a cruise for my parents and siblings/spouses. We are departing on the Carnival Triumph on 1/7/06 for the Western Carribean (Cozumel, Grand Caymen, Ocho Rios). We have a large group of 18 many who will be cruising for the first time. I want to make sure everyone has a wonderful time. We want to do Stingray City in Grand Caymen, Dunn River Falls in Ocho Rios, and are up in the air in Cozumel. We do not want to book shore excursions through the cruise ship, any ideas of private companies on the islands who would be good to make reservations with?:confused: Also how many can you sit at a table in the London Dining Room? I also thought it would be fun the first night/day on the ship to have a scavenger hunt/race to orient everyone to the ship and help them learn how to find their way around. Has anyone ever done this or have an idea I can steal?

Hi fellow cruiser. My family and I will also be cruising on the Carnival Triumph Jan. 7. We are all very excitied and can't wait. There will be a total of 13 of us. As far as seating, I think only 10 can sit at a table (that is what I found from these boards) but my family and I have every intention of making sure we are all together. We have looked at a few excursions but nothing set in stone yet. Nativeway in Grand Cayman is at the top of my list. And we are all going to Paridise Beach in Cozumel. Really looking forward to that. Also considering doing the river tubing in Ocho Rios. Just over 4 months away, can't wait.

Rebecca

familyplanner .... You've already made some great plans!

Since you would prefer not to take excursions offered by the ship in Cozumel, you would probably enjoy going to the Ports of Call section and checking under Cozumel (if you haven't already). Do be sure to check some of the older threads there -- things don't change very much from year to year or even cruise line to cruise line. You can ask questions there as well since it is a part of the Cruise Critic family of boards. We always find it helpful when planning excursions OnOurOwn.

Have fun planning! Happy Sailing! OCruisers

Hi guys

Follow my links to our group page we are on the Triumph in April!!! We have a lot of info on our boards about shore excursions and things to do!! If you e-mail me I have a scavenger hunt all done up just for the Triumph!!!!!!!!

You have picked an Awesome Ship!!!!

Chuck:)

Archived