Swim with the Dolphins Excursion

catgrab

Hi My daughter and I are doing the swimming with the Dolphins excursion. Question is where do we keep our stuff while we are in the water? Is there lockers to store our stuff? If so how much is it? Thanks! Sailing in 23 more days!! :):)

Hi My daughter and I are doing the swimming with the Dolphins excursion. Question is where do we keep our stuff while we are in the water? Is there lockers to store our stuff? If so how much is it? Thanks! Sailing in 23 more days!! :):)

Which place are you going to? There are 2 places in Cozumel to swim with the dolphins...Chankanaab and Dolphinaris. I have only been to Chankanaab and can tell you that they have lockers located directly in front of the dolphin swim in the building. :)

They were free when we were there each time. Just simply put your items in and the key is already in there. Turn it and it comes out and has a rubber band type of thing on the end of it so you can wear it around your wrist for safe keeping while you swim with the dolphins. :) (They remind me of going to the local ymca lockers).