Abolutely nothing to do with cruising (for the last time!)

Just had to share my news!

After a traumatic few weeks when, due to Hubbys poor health we had to make a complete change of relocation plans, we finally got the keys today for our new home!

Can't tell you how excited we are!!!!!

Edited by campolady

wonderful news campolady where are you going to be living I am so pleased for you thats happened quickly or are you renting at the moment. We are at present awaiting the call from our solicitor to call us in to sign contracts it should happen any day now we really want to be in by end of this month but bet it doesnt happen things move so slowly in the Uk. anyway enjoy your new home i bet you are so excited.

Thank you so much everyone - all your good wishes are really appreciated.

wonderful news campolady where are you going to be living I am so pleased for you thats happened quickly or are you renting at the moment. We are at present awaiting the call from our solicitor to call us in to sign contracts it should happen any day now we really want to be in by end of this month but bet it doesnt happen things move so slowly in the Uk. anyway enjoy your new home i bet you are so excited.

We have bought an apartment at Torrox Costa infoqueen - just 2 minutes walk from the beach and ideal for all Ians needs. Things do move much quicker here than in the UK - it was just 31 days from first seeing the apartment to completion - and that included all the authorities being closed from Christmas Eve to 8th January. Good luck with your sale - bet you can't wait for that call from your Solicitor! Where are you moving to? I wish you every happiness in your new home.

Well done, Campolady, I hope you and your husband have a long and happy life in your new apartment. My sister and husband, who are re-locating to Spain, have had a few disappointments with their selling and buying houses in both England and Spain. It's so stressful, so I hope you can relax and enjoy now.

just googled torrox costa looks quite handy for picking up cruise ships in malaga have a lovely life there, yes it certainly seems to be a quicker system than uk still awaiting our call from solicitors must be more patient haha:) have spent 5 months now living with my sister she must be getting sick of us now

Edited by infoqueen