Drinks package question not seen an answer too

greggyw

Thanks for all the great info on the drink packages. If I am reading these right, the only difference in the premium and Ultimate is specialty coffees and fresh juice? Is that correct?

Also I did look through the link of drinks/alcohol listed for the ship. I did not see Jack Daniels American Honey. Does anyone know if they have this anywhere on the ship??????

Thanks for all the great info on the drink packages. If I am reading these right, the only difference in the premium and Ultimate is specialty coffees and fresh juice? Is that correct?

Also I did look through the link of drinks/alcohol listed for the ship. I did not see Jack Daniels American Honey. Does anyone know if they have this anywhere on the ship??????

I do not believe so. They will have JD, but the Honey line is doubtful. Last March out of Galveston on the Navigator, they had one bottle on the entire ship of Crown. It was at the Sky Bar. Few peeps will drink Crown while sunning by the pool and it's probably why they had it! Needless to say, the bartender at the Schooner bar retrieved it for me and actually stashed it away after she confirmed with the bar manager that there was no more Crown on board. She eanred a few extra bucks for that one!

You're pretty much correct on the specialty coffees and juices. On another note, the Premium Pkg covers all drinks up to $10. Some of RCL's specialty drinks are priced at $12. If you order one of these make sure that you are only charged the difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help, tried a drink package finally.

I found it probably has no advantage other than not signing for drinks for me.

It has negatives, package means one drink at a time, pasy as you go means you can take what you want to your room. The other negative is drink of the day you do not keep the glass, I only found this out after taking package & also finding out there was no midori left onboard (one needed for many drinks)

Was a good learning experience though.