Combining CHOODB with latitudes

Larry6767

Hello,booked a suite on the Dawn through a pcc.When I logged into my ncl it says the cruise I booked has a latitudes credit of 150.00 for a suite.I am a member,I called ncl and was told they can't combine the package choodb with the latitudes credit.Just wondering if anyone had it done.Thanks

Wow that was fast.i guess I'm asking why it won't work,book a suite get all 3 perks it's not like there free in paying 800$ more then last year in the same cat same time of year....use your latitude# get that credit.Thanks

When I booked last week, I was told the current promo is combinable with the Latitudes reduced fares but not the Latitudes OBC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Exactly what I was told!

I'm sorry, my post should have been more specific. I did mean that the current promo was not combinable with the Latitudes Insider offer, which is the OBC. (sorry about that! :o)

If anyone cares, AARP is combinable with the UDP, UBP and current OBC.

Dang. Thank you! I knew I had to call about something last week and I totally forgot even though I told CC I would report back if I got it. Thank you!

js