Adonia Ireland, Guernsey & France in June

Cruise_lover11

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice/feedback on anyone that has been on Adonia previously. My husband and I are considering the cruise above mainly due to the destinations as we have not been to any of them and have wanted to see them for a while. We have read through reviews which seem mixed. One reservation we have is that we have not sailed on adult only before and we are not sure what to expect. We are in our early 30s so not sure if it would be suitable, however we're not ones to want to party/club all night. We just want a relaxing holiday as things are hectic in our lives at the moment so will just be chilling out, reading, exploring the ports etc. but don't want to be totally out of place.

We have also looked at a cruise on the royal princess going to the British Isles, however we would prefer 7 nights to 12 nights and that one is 12.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Thank you :)

We were on Adonia in December and the majority of the passengers were pensioners though there were people who I would say were 30s, 40s and 50s. I would not let the average passenger age put me off going on Adonia, as you say that you are not ones to party/club all night and that you want a relaxing holiday I think that you are more likely to get this on an adult only ship. I found that the entertainment was generally better than on the bigger ships.

My partner and I are booked onto the adonia in August and we are only just 30! I work with children so didn't fancy fighting for space in the pool with kids. We are the same, not into clubbing/partying just looking for a bit of quiet and relaxation. Hopefully Adonia will be the right place for this x