Adding childhood cruise to your VIFP profile

stefyo

My dh went on a cruise as a kid with his parents, can he have that added to his VIFP profile now? If yes how does he do it? Thanks!

Yep, he can. I did this for a few cruises I went on as a kid. Go to manage your account on Carnival.com, head to My Cruises on the left, and at the bottom you can Claim A Past Cruise.

I've been trying for months to get a past cruise claimed but it isn't coming up. I am positive of the dates and ship. Even the cabin number but perhaps it is because it was under my maiden name? I put my maiden name in the comments along with who was on the booking. Still nothing. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

I am trying to claim one from 85 and keep hitting a wall. They want the picture of us boarding the ship with the date, which I can not find:mad: I have me on the beach wearing a carnival button and the Mardi Gra in the background and NO GO they will not accept it.

I am trying to claim one from 85 and keep hitting a wall. They want the picture of us boarding the ship with the date, which I can not find:mad: I have me on the beach wearing a carnival button and the Mardi Gra in the background and NO GO they will not accept it.

I've been through the same thing. I even gave them the exact dates from 1983, ship name, ports, sailing number, cabin #, etc and it was like p*****g up a rope. I don't know where the photos are off hand from that cruise. Having those extra 7 days would put me back to Gold status after I got demoted from their VIFP program "enhancements." I've given up trying to get the credits from that cruise already. I'm not sure how far their current system records go back, but apparently not 30 years! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Call Carnival. They worked very patiently with me to find a past cruise I forgot the details on, (memorable), even down to which ship/year/month. Finally, I located a picture with me in front of the ship's life saver ring with the name, (Fantasy). After that they went to work and located us .... it was a process.

Hopefully you have a good PCP, you can work through your him/her...

If you have any on board photos from back then,

esp those that have a shot of the ship or its name, that was all they needed for my wife's first cruise to be added to our history.

Also, helps to get Platinum faster...

Good luck!

Mike