Booked on the Dream, early April!

BigB0882

It is official, we are booked on The Dream for early April!! We got a cove balcony, it is very near the elevators but I am hoping the doors don't open out towards the hallways. If so, we will just try to make the best of it. We are so excited. This will be my 2nd cruise, my first cruise was in December and I have been thinking about when we could go again since we got home from that trip (it was on the Elation). Didn't think it would be so soon but I am thrilled!

I really enjoyed my cruise on the Carnival Dream last year.

Here is a link to my review (contains lots of ship pictures) on my blog:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-dream-7day-bahamas-cruise-review-2014.html

Enjoy your cove balcony and cruise! I have heard great things about the cove balconies. I'm guessing based on your original post that your first cruise was on the Carnival Elation. I really enjoyed and loved the Elation, but (in my opinion) my cruise on the Dream was a thousand times more fun. Hopefully you have a great time too!

Thanks so much for the link, incredible pictures of the cove balcony!

LREcruiser, yes, you must be going the week before we go. We leave on Easter Sunday which is probably the day you get back.

Yep!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I really enjoyed my cruise on the Carnival Dream last year.

Here is a link to my review (contains lots of ship pictures) on my blog:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-dream-7day-bahamas-cruise-review-2014.html

Enjoy your cove balcony and cruise! I have heard great things about the cove balconies. I'm guessing based on your original post that your first cruise was on the Carnival Elation. I really enjoyed and loved the Elation, but (in my opinion) my cruise on the Dream was a thousand times more fun. Hopefully you have a great time too!

Great review!!!!!!

It is official, we are booked on The Dream for early April!! We got a cove balcony, it is very near the elevators but I am hoping the doors don't open out towards the hallways. If so, we will just try to make the best of it. We are so excited. This will be my 2nd cruise, my first cruise was in December and I have been thinking about when we could go again since we got home from that trip (it was on the Elation). Didn't think it would be so soon but I am thrilled!

We will be on that same cruise- and can't wait! If you aren't already on it, we have a FB page/Roll call "Carnival Dream April 5, 2015. [emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by luvtacruze

Thanks, I had no idea about these roll calls! I will check it out!

I have a question about any time dining. We chose any time dining and it is 2 of us. Are there tables for 2 or will we have to sit at huge tables with other people? I prefer it to just be the two of us, at least until/if we make friends on board.

• 4 weeks later...
I just book a balcony on the Dream for April 5th too....so excited first time on the Dream....:) got a out of this world rate and couldn't pass it up!!!!

Any chance you got the Pack and Play offer for $120 pp for balcony? We saw it show up in our offers and were a little upset because we already paid full price but we still took advantage of another Pack and Play offer in June so we will be sailing on the Dream again this summer. :) This cruise is first, though, and only getting closer!

Any chance you got the Pack and Play offer for $120 pp for balcony? We saw it show up in our offers and were a little upset because we already paid full price but we still took advantage of another Pack and Play offer in June so we will be sailing on the Dream again this summer. :) This cruise is first, though, and only getting closer!

Yes it was....I was in the process of booking with Norweign for the end of the year and by chance decided to look at Carnival Sunday morning and saw that promo...can't beat that rate so decided to book for April.

• 3 weeks later...

You will love your cove balcony. We just booked our cruise leaving on April 5th also. We were on the Dream last July and absolutely loved our cove balcony. It is so private and close to the water. Such a different effect than being up in a higher balcony. This time we are in a balcony on Deck 7. We can't wait!