Where will Anoop be in July, 2015?

tymike

Hi all! Our first NCL cruise on the Dawn four or five years agp introduced us not only to cruising but to our incredible concierge Anoop who took amazing care of us throughout the week. We will be on our fifth NCL cruise this coming July on the Breakaway and are hoping he will be the concierge on that ship. I think I read on CC that he was on the GA not too long ago but I could be mistaken.

Does anyone know where he is working now and/or where he might be in July? Just really hoping to benefit from his professionalism and above and beyond attitude again!

Thanks so much!

I heard that Anoop had left to open a hotel in India and that he was returning to NCL but have no further information. I would love to know this as well. He was magnificent.

Other than SPECIFIC information like this, most answers are a guess. Even if you cold talk to the actual crewmember. Things change often in their world.

Hi all! Our first NCL cruise on the Dawn four or five years agp introduced us not only to cruising but to our incredible concierge Anoop who took amazing care of us throughout the week. We will be on our fifth NCL cruise this coming July on the Breakaway and are hoping he will be the concierge on that ship. I think I read on CC that he was on the GA not too long ago but I could be mistaken.

Does anyone know where he is working now and/or where he might be in July? Just really hoping to benefit from his professionalism and above and beyond attitude again!

Thanks so much!

Anoop is doing his last cruise on the Breakaway right now then heading home for vacation...his wife has a list of things to keep him occupied. We had him as the Concierge on the Breakaway on our 1/4/15 12 day cruise. He expects to return to the Breakaway at the end of May, unless Corporate changes his plans.

Anoop is amazing, we're big fans :)

Dang! We were hoping he would be on the Getaway at the end of March. He has been our concierge twice and we love him. I am sure his wife has a long list for him!

We had him on the Getaway this last April and we could not have gotten along without him. We had a large group and he helped fix our dinner reservations among other things. He will be missed. Does anyone know if his departure is permanent or just a well deserved vacation??

Thanks to all the Anoop fans who answered! I really hope he returns unless he has something awesome going for him (he deserves awesome!). In large measure we have stayed with NCL because of the excellent and unexpected care he took of us noobies on that first cruise!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for July! Thanks again! :)

We had him on the Getaway this last April and we could not have gotten along without him. We had a large group and he helped fix our dinner reservations among other things. He will be missed. Does anyone know if his departure is permanent or just a well deserved vacation??

He's just due for vacation time. Actually he was schedule to get off on the 16th and Adrian was coming to take his place but there was a change made and it looks like Adrian won't be going to the Breakaway so Anoop will be staying until the 30th of January. At least that was what he knew as of last week.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm on the Breakaway on June 7 and was just told by the NCL concierge desk that he will be our concierge onboard. :)

So I can have hope that he'll be there in early July! Thanks so much!