Balcony barriers?

kekilia

I have seen different pictures so I am confused. We are in a forward Oceania Suite on the port side of Riviera for the July 7, 2015 Iberian Inspirations. Would the balcony railings for those suites have glass barriers or cable barriers? I am a bit agoraphobic and really like the full glass barriers rather than the cables, but I guess I just want to know ahead of time so i can get used to one or the other. Any other comments about these suites. Are there outdoor TVs by the outdoor whirlpool tubs. I've looked at so many different cruise lines now, I am confused. Love the preismans website but it does not have a tour of the Oceania Suite and the O virtual tour is only of the LR and dining area. I saw some videos on YouTube but everyone skips the balcony and the bathrooms!!!

d0bafd3699b2a1bf254ae7431628519b.jpg

b_092542.jpgb_092533.jpgb_092538.jpg

We are in a forward Oceania Suite on the port side of Riviera for the July 7, 2015 Iberian Inspirations. Would the balcony railings for those suites have glass barriers or cable barriers?

The Deck 12 Oceania Suite veranda railings are glass, see photo #1 above

Are there outdoor TVs by the outdoor whirlpool tubs?

Yes, there is a television out there, see photo #1 above

everyone skips the balcony and the bathrooms!!!

Photographs 2 through 4 represent the Master Bathroom in an Oceania Suite, but were taken in one of the aft Suites. There is also a full second bathroom in the deck 12 Suites, whereas the Deck 11 Aft Oceania Suites make due with a bath and a half.

The main bathroom in the Oceania suite is heaven on earth. Huge, beautiful and oodles of storage space. (drawers etc). I wanted to take it home with me but they wouldn't let me... second bathroom is smallish but has loo, washbasin and shower. Perfect too - in combination with the main one.