Do mini suites qualify to get all three promos?

phishfan04

About to book on the Epic, was going to do a balacony, but it appears that the if I can get the UDP, the premium dining and OBC, a mini suite would be a better deal.

The NCL web site says "any suite or Heaven" reservation gets all three. So I am wondering if this includes "mini suite"

Amy idea?

Thanks

It shows you will get all 3 promos with a ocean view or better, but it is the OBC that changes. With ocean view up to balcony, it shows one getting $200 OBC With suite, it shows $300. Worse case is you get UBP, UDP, and $200 OBC instead of $300.

With that said, is it still worth it to you?

It shows you will get all 3 promos with a ocean view or better, but it is the OBC that changes. With ocean view up to balcony, it shows one getting $200 OBC With suite, it shows $300. Worse case is you get UBP, UDP, and $200 OBC instead of $300.

No. You're missing the part that says "Choose From These Great Offers". You only get all three when you book a suite or Haven suite. (On Hawaii or Europe cruise you can choose two, not one.)

Edited by njhorseman

sorry but i don't think you are right. only suites or haven gets all 3. the others get a choice of 1 of the 3 only.

That's fine, but it's the UK version. Both the OP and he person who made the incorrect statement are apparently from the US, NH and FL, respectively. The booking dates of the UK promotion differ from the US version, and it's possible there are other differences (I haven't checked the details of UK terms and conditions in order to compare them to the US version). The correct references for a passenger from the US are here:

http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15

And here:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=wave15terms

Edited by njhorseman

About to book on the Epic, was going to do a balacony, but it appears that the if I can get the UDP, the premium dining and OBC, a mini suite would be a better deal.

The NCL web site says "any suite or Heaven" reservation gets all three. So I am wondering if this includes "mini suite"

Amy idea?

Thanks

A mini-suite is not considered a suite. It does not have the perks a suite gets.

Thanks for the replies. The mini-suite really is just a balcony cabin with a tub, which I could care less about, I was only considering it if for the perks.

I'm going to keep looking, I have vacation time I need to use by the end of March.

We recently booked a mini on the Epic for next Jan. and got $200. OBC and the UDP. steve

That's because you're on a European itinerary. Passengers on European and Hawaiian itineraries get to pick two of the promotional perks. On all other itineraries you would have only received one of the promo perks as a mini suite passenger.

Edited by njhorseman

That's because you're on a European itinerary. Passengers on European and Hawaiian itineraries get to pick two of the promotional perks. On all other itineraries you would have only received one of the promo perks as a mini suite passenger.

:D Very true..

I just cancelled my Alaska cruise and went with a European one on the Epic in March of 2016 and I got the choice of 2 of the 3 promos with only a balcony booking..

I just booked for Sept 2016 on the Escape... I SCOURED the price list to find a week where the Spa Haven Suite was lowest price and scored:

$300 OBC

UBP

UDP

And since I booked with an outside company, they also gave me:

an additional $100 OBC

AND free pre-paid gratuities

This will be my first time sailing in a spa suite, and my first time sailing in a haven suite...

ALSO, by the time that cruise comes around I'll be platinum so I think that also gets me chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine in the cabin and dinner + bottle of wine (although since I have the UDP the dinner is a waste ;)

I consider that a definite score

I just booked for Sept 2016 on the Escape... I SCOURED the price list to find a week where the Spa Haven Suite was lowest price and scored:

$300 OBC

UBP

UDP

And since I booked with an outside company, they also gave me:

an additional $100 OBC

AND free pre-paid gratuities

This will be my first time sailing in a spa suite, and my first time sailing in a haven suite...

ALSO, by the time that cruise comes around I'll be platinum so I think that also gets me chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine in the cabin and dinner + bottle of wine (although since I have the UDP the dinner is a waste ;)

I consider that a definite score

Score of sure!!!!