Spa pricing/info on Liberty

Cruisin'Allie

Spa services and prices are available on the Carnival website. Pull up your scheduled cruise under 'Manage' and then select "Activities and Excursions." Spa services will be under that. I'm not a spa expert but it does appear that the options and services available are based on the specific ship that you're booked on. This is how my wife pre-orders her spa packages for Sea Day to avoid being sold out. My wife loves the Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy. I can't speak intelligently about it since I've never had it but she sure enjoys it!

The spas usually run specials on Port Days as well. However they are not available pre-cruise.

Watch your Fun Times and the paperwork that comes with it each night and there is usually an ad from the spa in there listing the specials for the next day. I've never had a problem booking a special the day of, the prices are generally much better, and often they have sample packages where you can get a few different treatments all at one time. Those are generally my favorite.

I always wait until I get onboard and see the specials that they are going to have. I love the ones where you get several things for a set price. Like a mini massage, facial and eye treatment put together for a good price.

Is there anything you'd recommend?

yep

go to the spa about 15 minutes before the do the drawing. Time will be in your fun times.

ask for a form for the drawing.

and wait.

they call several names== a lot of names because most people that put their names in there are not present. And you must be present to win

I only did this twice== first time I won a seaweed wrap and a well being massage==which sells for 250. it was awesome. almost 2 hours too

the next time i won a mans shave but honey said no one was coming near him with a razor on a moving vessel. LOL

you got nothing to lose and a lot of chances to win something good luck