WW Here I come AGAIN!!!

Set to go

I am down 9 pounds in 10 days thanks to WW! For me this is huge, but I am finding it easy! I hope you don't mind me gloating - for me this is huge.

I can't wait to cruise - counting down as it is right around the corner - and I hope to feel a bit better before we go.

I am down 9 pounds in 10 days thanks to WW! For me this is huge, but I am finding it easy! I hope you don't mind me gloating - for me this is huge.

I can't wait to cruise - counting down as it is right around the corner - and I hope to feel a bit better before we go.

That is fantastic! You go girl! It does seem to easy which is why I worry about not eating all the points daily. I'm afraid that might be as bad as eating a few too many. We will see on Friday! I'm so happy for you, keep up the good work and happy cruising! :)

That is fantastic! You go girl! It does seem to easy which is why I worry about not eating all the points daily. I'm afraid that might be as bad as eating a few too many. We will see on Friday! I'm so happy for you, keep up the good work and happy cruising! :)

Good luck on Friday! Be careful about not eating all your points - your body may go into "crisis mode" and may not want to shed those pounds. I have a friend who is having this issue. Her medication makes her too sick to eat much and she can't loose.

Good luck on Friday! Be careful about not eating all your points - your body may go into "crisis mode" and may not want to shed those pounds. I have a friend who is having this issue. Her medication makes her too sick to eat much and she can't loose.

Yes, that's my fear. Today I am 1 point over. Go figure:)

I'm so glad to see this thread so active! Congrats and good luck to all! When I started, I found myself also eating only about 20 points/day, and not hungry. Somehow, recently, I am going into my extra points a little bit. Even so, I am losing about a pound a week which is fantastic for me!

Regarding the individualized points: I am 4'9" (sigh) and started getting 30 points. EVERYONE that I have spoken to is getting 30 points...I dk how individualized the program is.

I joined WW two weeks ago..in hopes of losing some weight for my upcoming CCL Pride cruise :) Its been going well.. I'm down 7.8lbs and I like the plan. I find that I do my best if I do meal prep for the week and have my lunches/snacks taken care of.

I started out with 30 Daily points and 42 Weekly. My Weekly points dropped to 35 last Thursday..perhaps because I rarely touch them.

My boyfriend also joined and has 40 Daily points. I don't remember his weekly ones.

I joined WW two weeks ago..in hopes of losing some weight for my upcoming CCL Pride cruise :) Its been going well.. I'm down 7.8lbs and I like the plan. I find that I do my best if I do meal prep for the week and have my lunches/snacks taken care of.

I started out with 30 Daily points and 42 Weekly. My Weekly points dropped to 35 last Thursday..perhaps because I rarely touch them.

My boyfriend also joined and has 40 Daily points. I don't remember his weekly ones.

That is very good progress Bella! My husband is also doing weight watchers with me. I thought it strange that I have 30 pts and he has 31. I thought his would be at least 8 or 10 more than me. They must know what their doing though cause we are losing.

Good luck!:)

That is very good progress Bella! My husband is also doing weight watchers with me. I thought it strange that I have 30 pts and he has 31. I thought his would be at least 8 or 10 more than me. They must know what their doing though cause we are losing.

Good luck!:)

Thanks.. I was upset that he gets so many more points but as our leader said "ahh but 30 is as low as it will ever go.. And you're already there. His will drop over time". It has to do with weight, age and sex.

I'm trying to lose 15 lbs in 11 weeks. This time last year I was at my thinnest since before babies. My mom passed in October and I drastically dropped in weight. Then the depression hit and I gained it all back plus the 15 lbs I lost the healthy way. I'm back to tracking and also trying to get myself back into a exercise routine. Since they changed the plan, a lot of my favorites have gone up in points :(.

• 2 months later...

Okay now that I am me and not DH:o

I started WW in the last couple months and I am down 6#. I want to lose 20# before our next cruise. I can see where the points system really pushes you towards fresh fruits and veggies and less carbs! I have been walking and can get 3 miles in most days.

Add me in this group-- I start Tuesday. I haven't done WW in over a decade. I did drop 4 sizes on my own and kept it off for About 4 years, got sick, became debilitated, weight came on fast. Back to square one and up One additional size.

Can I ask to not know what I weigh? I really can't deal with a number ruining my life, ya know?

Thanks

New to this group. I too need to lose weight. Started WW 4/18 right after a cruise. Another cruise Aug 26th. I am down 12.8 lbs. I was hoping to average 2 lbs a week but it's more like 1. But that is almost 13 lbs I've lost that I wouldn't have if I hadn't started it. I do love that my clothes fit better. I don't feel like I'm bulging out of them. I hope to be able to buy smaller sizes before the next cruise!

I also have done WW before. Once successfully and reached goal. Stayed close to it a good long while. Then older age crept in and I retired. I forgot how much walking and stairs I did at work.

Good luck to all.

Dori

• 1 month later...

Hi all, having been a ww member since 2000 I have gotten some really simple and good recipes. I just re-acquainted myself with the 3-2-1 mug cake and love apple crisp. For those who are not familiar with these recipes:

3-2-1 Mug cake: Mix Angel Food cake mix with another boxed cake mix. Put 3 tablespoons of the mix into a coffee cup, add 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 1 minute----3 Smart Points

Apple Crisp: Spray pie pan with cooking spray, layer sliced apples (I usually use 3-4), sprinkle on cinnamon, pour 6-8 ounces of diet seven up, sprinkle oatmeal on top, and spray oatmeal with cooking spray. Bake at 300 degrees for 45-60 minutes until apples are soft. Oatmeal is all you count.

I used to have an easy banana split recipe also but not sure where I put it. The first time I was involved with WW the leader had a recipe up on the board every meeting, or we talked about good products people found in the store. Now, the meetings all seem to have a topic and although I love my leader, there are no recipes shared. Please share any easy and low point recipes you may have come across. I love simple things I can make on a dime when I'm in the mood (especially sweets).

Diane

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi all, having been a ww member since 2000 I have gotten some really simple and good recipes. I just re-acquainted myself with the 3-2-1 mug cake and love apple crisp. For those who are not familiar with these recipes:

3-2-1 Mug cake: Mix Angel Food cake mix with another boxed cake mix. Put 3 tablespoons of the mix into a coffee cup, add 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 1 minute----3 Smart Points

Apple Crisp: Spray pie pan with cooking spray, layer sliced apples (I usually use 3-4), sprinkle on cinnamon, pour 6-8 ounces of diet seven up, sprinkle oatmeal on top, and spray oatmeal with cooking spray. Bake at 300 degrees for 45-60 minutes until apples are soft. Oatmeal is all you count.

I used to have an easy banana split recipe also but not sure where I put it. The first time I was involved with WW the leader had a recipe up on the board every meeting, or we talked about good products people found in the store. Now, the meetings all seem to have a topic and although I love my leader, there are no recipes shared. Please share any easy and low point recipes you may have come across. I love simple things I can make on a dime when I'm in the mood (especially sweets).

Diane

Thank you! I have made the 123 mug cake but not the apple crisp. I will definitely be trying it!

Lost another 1lb this week. Was kinda disappointed as was hoping for more. Been a little reckless this weekend I hope I haven't messed it up [emoji85]

Just push the water!!! A pound doesn't seem like much a lot of times until you think of it like sticks of butter! Congrats

Diane

Diane

Diane I love your idea of sharing recipes. It helps to keep the diet going when you find new exciting healthy things to make. Here is one I'm making this weekend that I found.

WW Cannoli cups.... Spray muffin pan, put won ton wraps in mini muffin pan then bake them at 375 for 3 mins.

Mix 1 15 ounce container fat free ricotta cheese, 3 packs of splenda, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and 3 tablespoons nestle semi sweet morsels.

Fill each shell with creme... 2 points each