Cruise Points

Hi, With Royals Crown & Anchor program i am aware that there are benefits if you book a suite. I know that if you book only a junior suite then you don't get the concierge club etc, but do you still get the double cruise points?

Yes

Yes, you standardly get an additional point per night for a JS. There have been some exceptions recently with reduced 'upsell' rates, but if you book a JS at the going rate either online or with a agent you should be fine.

Hi, With Royals Crown & Anchor program i am aware that there are benefits if you book a suite. I know that if you book only a junior suite then you don't get the concierge club etc, but do you still get the double cruise points?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are booked on Liberty in May for an Owner's Suite, my question is do the double points get posted after the cruise or when you are closer to sail date?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are booked on Liberty in May for an Owner's Suite, my question is do the double points get posted after the cruise or when you are closer to sail date?

Cruise points are posted about a week after the end of the cruise.

Cruise points are posted about a week after the end of the cruise.

However, if you are reaching an award credit with points you receive from your current cruise (such as a crystal block or other milestone) the C&A LA will credit you with the points while on board.

R&D

Next cruise

That is the official policy, but I have heard some have gotten a friendly crew to give them the next level benefits [for things like robes, CL/DL, etc -- no enhanced discount for your current cruise] for the balance of the cruise [and I believe everything I read on this board]. In other words -- never hurts to ask. But don't get upset if they say no -- the policy is clearly next cruise.