Venice Limousine Companies, Private transfer from the Port to Venice Airport

H1Hans

Hi,

i would like to have some suggestions about a Private transfer from the Port of Venice to Marco Polo Airport. I stayed in Venice ten day ago, at the Duodo Palace Hotel in the main centre. Next time, this summer, i will visit Venice again and i will desenbark from a Cruise in Venice Port. Does anyone suggestions about a Private Transfer from the port to Marco Polo Airport. Last time i used this Limo Company; Elite Autonoleggi (Email: elite.autonoleggi@tin.it). Thanks. Hans.:)

I used them twice. Once in Rome and once in Pisa/Florence. They provide transportation in all port towns Naples, Rome, Florence, etc.. They were excellent

Edited by AF-1

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

i would like to have some suggestions about a Private transfer from the Port of Venice to Marco Polo Airport. I stayed in Venice ten day ago, at the Duodo Palace Hotel in the main centre. Next time, this summer, i will visit Venice again and i will desenbark from a Cruise in Venice Port. Does anyone suggestions about a Private Transfer from the port to Marco Polo Airport. Last time i used this Limo Company; Elite Autonoleggi (Email: elite.autonoleggi@tin.it). Thanks. Hans.:)

We took a water taxi from the port to the Venice airport, one of the great experiences of a lifetime! We are doing likewise on our cruise in October, just a perfect way to end a wonderful cruise.

We took a water taxi from the port to the Venice airport, one of the great experiences of a lifetime! We are doing likewise on our cruise in October, just a perfect way to end a wonderful cruise.

Do you recall what company you used and how much you spent?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm also interested in transfers from the port to the airport. My ship is due to dock at 6am (but obviously this may be a little delayed). My flight is at 1140 and one of the sites suggests that the transfer time is very tight. Could you advise whether you booked the water taxi in advance or if you organised it when you got off the ship and if so, was there much of a delay. There will be five of us. Can they take five and approximately how much should we budget for?

Many thanks

Hi. I'm also interested in transfers from the port to the airport. My ship is due to dock at 6am (but obviously this may be a little delayed). My flight is at 1140 and one of the sites suggests that the transfer time is very tight. Could you advise whether you booked the water taxi in advance or if you organised it when you got off the ship and if so, was there much of a delay. There will be five of us. Can they take five and approximately how much should we budget for?

Many thanks

yes, they can easily take 5 pax. 110E is the quote.

http://www.motoscafivenezia.it/eng/biglietto_1.php

My last 3 flights out of Marco Polo were not fun ..such a disorganized place. For our noon flight, we arrived by 9:35am following a 15 minute ride from the the pier; only had about 10 minutes to spare. (We use the ATVO express bus 7E )

Mapleleaves, you are a bright and shiny star!!! Thanks so much for all of that information, including the disorganisation at the airport. Our ship is scheduled to dock at 6am but our flight is at 1140. On paper it shouldn't be a problem but I am a bit concerned given everything I've read. None of this should have been an issue but the cruiseline changed the schedule of the ship and instead of having an overnight in Venice on the way home, we now have it at the start which makes it a little more problematic. Thanks again!!

Mapleleaves, you are a bright and shiny star!!! Thanks so much for all of that information, including the disorganisation at the airport. Our ship is scheduled to dock at 6am but our flight is at 1140. On paper it shouldn't be a problem but I am a bit concerned given everything I've read.

you'll be fine.

Based on my past experience I would suggest arriving at the airport by 9am for an 11:40 flight. It's a 20 minute drive by land taxi , about 40E. I travel light so it's no problem for me to use the bus, 7E.

The disorganization at the airport was due to having only 1 or 2 people working at each ticket counter so there are horrendous lines of passengers. At the last minute they add a few more employees and the lines disappear but it's nerve wracking while you're standing there and the clock is ticking.