Opinions Please

We are booked on Oasis and have 2 boardwalk balcony cabins 12311 & 12313 (connecting). Any opinions on anyone that has stayed there (and any photos would be great :D). When reading reviews I am seeing a mix of "LOVE" and "HATE DO NOT BOOK". Obviously everyone will have their own opinion, but should I be worried about noise?? Is the ship TOO big to enjoy? We will be sailing in January of 2016 if that helps you help me at all :)

Thanks

Wife & I were on the Allure in September, One deck below yours in cabin 11319, just a few cabins aft of yours. (Allure & Oasis boardwalk balcony staterooms are almost the same except for themes).

We thoroughly enjoyed our balcony. Had a great view of the boardwalk.

Dennis & Sue

We were in 12305 on Allure, which is 3 more forward than yours. I enjoyed the cabin. I liked sitting on the balcony and watching the activity. The Zip line landing was roughly above us 2 decks. It was fun watching the people zip line. I think your cabins will be in a better location as to a view of both the Aqua Theater and the ocean.

My biggest "dislike" of Boardwalk Balcony was lack of privacy. We didn't experience any noise issues except when there was a music show at the Aqua Theater, like "Disco night." But I enjoyed watching it from the balcony and it was only one night. Other than that, I remember the cabin as fairly quite. Of course there is some noise while sitting on the balcony, but nothing that particularly bothered me.

So, I think you'll like the cabins. I will likely go back to Ocean View balconies if able, but I would do another Boardwalk Balcony if unable to afford Ocean view. I have no desire to get a Central Park balcony. More activity on the boardwalk which I like, and you still see the ocean. So enjoy. And no, the ship is definitely NOT too big to enjoy. I love Oasis class for all the great options aboard. So much to do, so little time.

By the way, in addition to you having a connecting room I believe the balconies can be opened also.

Edited by papaflamingo