Faster to the FUN

cajunpowercruiser

Just booked our cruise and immediately went to shore ex and bought our FTTF. :) It said you only have to have one per cabin, so I put it in my name. So how will it work for hubby?

The Priority FTTF symbol will be on both your documents and tags and he will be given a FTTF sticker on his sail and Sign card as well as you.

Edited by sanmarcosman

Not only were we able to bypass the long line checking in ~ our luggage was already in the room as soon as we walked on the ship. We got on early and were able to get unpacked right away. Sooo much better than having to unpack later after waiting for luggage to arrive. We were able to disembark zone 1 and get off early without having to self assist and carry all our bags off. With 4 people in the room we split the cost at $12.50 each. Would do this again in a heartbeat. Very helpful if there are tender ports, but still worth it even if you do not need to tender. *LOVE the VIP line for guest services ~ used that perk numerous times!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums