Mocktail question

Id rather be diving

Is a Chocolate Banana (the virgin version of a dirty banana) a mocktail that is included in the Soda & More Package?

They will make you ANY virgin cocktail you care to ask for. It's not a limited choice. They have a "menu" of mocktails but the bartenders make whatever you ask for.

I saw a post one time where a guy asked for a "virgin martini" as a joke. The bartender didn't bat an eye. He simply handed the guy a martini glass with an olive in it. :)

Edited by Thrak

I like the virgin mojitos, but I was told on our last cruise that they only make them at one of the bars. We were on the Golden - can't remember which bar it was. Don't know if on other ships, virgin drink makings are only carried in limited locations.

Sailing on Grand I got virgin mojitos at multiple bars. Weird that you were told they could only do them in certain venues. Perhaps they didn't have mint leaves at the bar in question.

I like the virgin mojitos, but I was told on our last cruise that they only make them at one of the bars. We were on the Golden - can't remember which bar it was. Don't know if on other ships, virgin drink makings are only carried in limited locations.

I'm just off the Regal. I discovered on this trip that the mocktails were different than the last Princess cruise I was on. Furthermore, the mocktails available at the bars around the ship were different. I tried ordering one I got from the Seaview bar somewhere else, and they couldn't make it. It did seem like any non-alcoholic drink was included on the "soda and more" card that I had. Like a virgin pina colada or daiquiri.

I think someone was being lazy and didn't want to serve you? I am a mocktail drinker and have never had an issue at any of the bars. I found that if I really liked the way one bar tender made my drinks, I would slip him a dollar or tow and he would remember me and make them the way I liked them each and every time! I love added fruit to my drinks that you wouldn't usually get in one and they will do whatever I ask them!

heathens the lot of you ......all this talk of virgin drinks...should be ashamed! dastardly.......LOL

I'm just off the Regal. I discovered on this trip that the mocktails were different than the last Princess cruise I was on. Furthermore, the mocktails available at the bars around the ship were different. I tried ordering one I got from the Seaview bar somewhere else, and they couldn't make it. It did seem like any non-alcoholic drink was included on the "soda and more" card that I had. Like a virgin pina colada or daiquiri.