Would this be accepted for dinner in the dining room?

eminence_front

* sleeveless dress with purple flowers and white background, just above the knee (much like the dresses that were in style in the late 60s-early 70s, that are now in style again)

* no hose

* open-toed white two-inch wide heels (my toenails will be painted as to be more attractive)

Too casual for the dining room in the evenings, or is this fine?

Sounds a bit casual to me but it depends on the night, something a little more glitzy for a formal night maybe some sequins and for him a jacket & tie but sounds ok for casual or deck party.. hope this helps;)

On Non-Formal nights, most women wear either casual slacks, capris or sundresses with sandals in the dining room. You will see everything in that dining room except shorts. I've even some of the young girls wear their swimsuit wraps as skirts and then a cute little shirt.

...because one of my hobbies is weightlifting. I had assumed that we have gotten to the point where in this day and age it is no longer "taboo" for women to do serious weight training. Guess I was mistaken. Some men have no respect for women who choose to increase their endurance and strengthen their bones. *sigh*

We have cruised 4 times as of next week and I have always worn capries or skirts or sun dresses with sandles. Never had a problem. I also typically take 1 pair of nice black lined lace pantes and a couple of different tops and wear with sandles (no hose) to wear on formal night. I purchased a beautiful dress last year in Martinique so I will be taking that and another formal dress next week on the Caribbean Princess. Either is appropriate.

We have cruised 4 times as of next week and I have always worn capries or skirts or sun dresses with sandles. Never had a problem. I also typically take 1 pair of nice black lined lace pantes and a couple of different tops and wear with sandles (no hose) to wear on formal night. I purchased a beautiful dress last year in Martinique so I will be taking that and another formal dress next week on the Caribbean Princess. Either is appropriate.

BLACK LINED LACE PANTS!!! OY VEH!

I took a double take. I realized what was being written after I read the sentence a few times. 12_1_118.gif Maybe new glasses!

12_13_1.gifa few less of these glasses!

Archived