How many fttf tickets are sold per cruise?

love2traveljen

Just wondering! We had the fttf on our passed cruise and really liked the benefits. We just booked it again for our cruise way in dec, and it said there was only 3 left! So just wondering how many do they usually sell per cruise?

Jen

Carnival fantasy 12/27/2014

Carnival sunshine 12/27/2015

I think it varies from ship to ship, or ship class to ship class, but I think the average is that they first open a block of 15 FTTF tickets, if those sell out, and depending on how full the booking is for the ship with Platinum and Diamond guests, they will open another block of 15, for a max of 30. Again, I could be wrong, but I think this is how it works...

Edited by reerun25

At the start of the program, it was said that there would be 15 FTTF per cruise... But, lately, not so true... 15 seems to be the minimum but as it gets closer to the cruise date, I have read and seen where more will apply...

I know on my last Breeze cruise, my girlfriend was unable to get FTTF as it said SOLD OUT for months... Then, 2 weeks before the cruise I logged in (looking for her) and there were 18 available...

It also depends on how many Diamond/Platinum and Suite passengers are booked... I'm guessing that if there are not too many Diamond and Platinum passengers they will add more...

My understanding is they sell the same amount of FTTF as the number of platinum and Diamond passengers are onboard . That's why as cruise gets closer they may add some additional FTTF , but I'm new at this just been reading . Purchased FTTF for my cruise on Fantasy in Feb

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Read Elaine's comment , that makes more sense that they adjust if there's less P and D passengers onboard

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both of your comments are true. It is a function of how many Plat and diamond there are (on that particular sailing - depending on the class of ship) and how many FTTF there have been sold. They tend to release them in dribs and drabs, which frankly to me works best.