Oasis - Earliest time off

zjc

Hello

Quick question what would everyone say is realtistically the earliest time I can be off the ship and clear customs from the Oasis?

Looking to book a transfer to Miami and thinking to book it around 8AM but unsure if I can get off and clear customs in that time

Thanks

Self debarkation on the Oasis and Allure starts around 6:30 am. How long it takes to get off and get past customs depends on how early you line up as the line get get long. We line up at 6:00 and are among the first ones off.

If your transfer pick-up (not your flight) is at 8:00 am, it is doable.

We got off the Oasis last Saturday. The line started moving at 6:20 and we breezed through Customs, got a taxi to the airport, and at our gate by 6:50. No problems. Set our alarm for 5:00, both showered, breakfast in Windjammer, then down to deck 5.

Thanks for the advice don't fly well 7:30pm back to the UK but want to make the best of the day room we have in Miami so want to get off early and get a speedy transfer to Miami. The Royal transfers we took last year didn't set off until the bus was full and it took forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our experience disembarking Oasis today was quick and easy. Provided you get into port on time, I think you should have no problem. Just make sure to do early walk off. The early walk off times were 6:30 to 8:00 a.m. We got up at 7 and left our room at 7:20. We were past customs and in the taxi by 7:38 or so. We were checked in at the airport by 8 a.m. and through security soon after. The earliest tag time was 8:15 am I believe so as long as you go before, you should miss the crowds. That said, I don't know what the crowd was like between 6:30 and 7:20.

Easiest disembark for us ever!

Koohiichan

We disembarked yesterday. We got down to Deck 5 midship at 7:15, were off within minutes, had a very short line through Customs, taxis were plentiful and we were at the FLL airport well before 8. It was vey quick and easy.

Edited by ChuckinSC

Hello

Quick question what would everyone say is realtistically the earliest time I can be off the ship and clear customs from the Oasis?

Looking to book a transfer to Miami and thinking to book it around 8AM but unsure if I can get off and clear customs in that time

Thanks

All of these responses have been spot on, zjc. Enjoy your day in Miami. :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Can now book a transfer for 8am as it seems like I should have no issues getting off. Will finally be able to experience Miami as well before the long haul across the Atlantic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hijack the thread.

I wanted to know if I can make it to an 11am flight in FLL? I haven't booked my flight yet but the 11am flight is significantly cheaper than the 12:30pm and later flights.

I will be travelling in a big group too (7 adults, 1 elderly and 4 little kids where 2 of them are 2 years old)....this probably isn't a good idea, is it?